Question

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family and I are in desperate need for help and advise with my 16 year old sister, she is out of control. The problem ranges from home to school, and hurting herself with objects , I need help with the younger sister as well she is only 11 years old and she is exposed on a a daily basis to the actions my middle sister does can you please refer me to a psychologist in cpt, someone affordable please as I am the only one working in my family .

Hope to hear from you soon
Teen expert
teen expert

A good place to start would be FAMSA in Cape Town and you can contact them via their website www.famsa.org.za