Question

Help
Plz asnwer my questions honestly. WIth anal sex, does your anus stretch too much after penetration?

After using laxative can you be able to hold up yourself up until you get to the toilet? What about the smell?

I really want to try anal sex but i am scared!

The anus is one of the strongest muscles in the body.. and it can be trained to be even stronger. Cases of anal damage from anal sex are very rare indeed. Of course you have to prepare well for the event. Go to http://www.analsexyes.com/ for some details and remember - if it hurts you are REALLY doing it wrong