Question

Help
I have had the runs for over a month now,(closer to 6 weeks) accompanied by incredible waves of nausea. I have been on 2 lots of antibiotics, submitted stool samples, all clear. I have tried Probiotic 4 and has helped slightly, but still need the toilet a few times a day. I have always had a very regular bowel, eat very well etc etc. I visited Mozambique in dec. and took malinal. Have also had a malaria test since returning, all clear. what now?....so tired of feeling nauseas and needing the loo all the time.....please help.
Probiotics expert
Probiotics expert

I am sorry about the late response. I am really hoping that you may even be better by now.
If not I suggest that you see your Dr and try to get to the bottom of this. Malanil could have caused some of these side effects but you should have finished it all a few weeks ago? Sorry I can’t be of more help.