Question

help
Hi I am a 40 year old architect and have been struggling to keep my head above water for the past year , with no success as of the end of September i am losing my flat and have no work on the horizon , as a consequence i have to move back in with my parent. which makes me feel like a complete failure. I have reached the point where I don’ t think it’ s worth carrying on combined with the fact that i am along i just don’ t know how to get out of this hole
Please help

Itsm not a sign of failure to move back with one's parents - its a sign of hard times, and sensible adaptation. If it is posible, do try to see a good local counsellor to re-evaluate your feelings of hopelessness ( and to assess qwhether there's an added degree of Depression arising ) and to calmly look at your different options and thus to make the best choices. Things can improve, if you work so as to be able to recognize opportunities and take them when they're available