Ask an expert

02 Aug 2010

I would like to know if anyone can help me, I felt a little lump in my vagina lip on the left and after my cycle I have had a sharp pain on my right side, nearly in the groin. Could you please tell me what to do and if I should go and see my doctor.
Answer 410 views

01 Jan 0001

It is difficult to say whithout an examination. the best thing would be to see your doctor.

Best wishds
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.