Question

31 May 2011

Help
I am unemployed young man with a Bcom degree. Is there hope// It has been six months now and i am scared that I am gonna lose my house. Am dominated by suicide thoughts.

There must be and should be hope. But do see a psychiatrist as soon as practical ; you can do this directly or by going to the casualty department of any major state / provincial hospital and asking to see a psychiatrist, explaining that you are feeling suicidal and need help. You are depressed and can be greatly helped by treatment, and at a state / provincial hospital costs would be related to your income, and so potentially free.
The job situation is far from easy, but it should be practical, especially for someone with a qualification such as yours. Various authorities regularly complain about a lack of work-seekers with qualifications like yours.
I am sure other readers can advise, from within the jobs market, as to how to improve your chances of success.
If there are financial problems, such as your house, other readers can also advise here, based on their own experiences. For instance, do discuss the problem with your bank - they should be able to work with you to make a plan to save the house, defer payments, or explore possibly downsizing your home more affordably - they claim to be experts on that sort of thing, and should want you to remain in your home.