Question

HELP
Please can you advise me, i recently found a chat between my husband and his divorced sister, who i basically dont want to have part of my life cause of all the interferences she has caused in the 5 years that we are married, 90% of my husbands and my fight used to be some or the other reason due to her.

Firstly my husband knows how i feel about being used by this person and knows that i anyway about this chat, my husband is basically speaking behind my back, promising her jewellery for her wedding, etc, he also mentions that hopefully i cannot read this chat, we are married in COP, i am a professional, and we basically have a joint account for our living expenses, meaning my earnings are accounted for... how should i feel after he did this, as i have basically lost trust in him, and just staying for the sake of my kids. what should i do feel or react...as this is deceit!

OK, so his sister is a source of major friction between you and him. This really is something you need to work on, together, in marriage counselling. If she is due to marry someone else, why on earth would she think yout husband, her brother, should give her jewellery for the occasion ? That's nuts. I'm not sure that the legal ramifications are of being maried in COP, but such lavish gifts to her are effectively paid for by you as well.
Do go the marriage counselling route - that would be better for the kids than having an unhappy mother accepting bad treatment by their dad