Question

Help! Anyone know how to control panic attacks
Hi Everyone,

I am oging to do my Drivers License in an hour, I have failed twice already due to nervousness. My heart is palpatating, my breath is short, I have a headache, I am sweating uncontrollably. I want to cry.

I know this is pathetic!

YOu're not pathetic at all. Either you'll pass today, or not. If you do --- congratulations. If not, then as well as some further driving lessons to add to whatever area of your expertise proved less than excellent, see a shrink BEFORE the next driving test, to try meds and psychological CBT, to control the panic symptoms long before you get into the situation that makes you feel so bad.
And Shauns' suggestion is excellent ( now, I wodner who it was HE tauiht to drive ? ) about getting a dad or brother to give you lessons before next time, as they tend to get so darn jumpy and irritable, that any Examiner will seem cuddly by comparison.