Ask an expert

19 Mar 2007

Help for husband.
Hi doc.

My husband is getting these big, round marks in his pubic hair. The marks are itchy and they have a light yellow centre surrounded by red sircles. The yellow centre is pretty big and not puss filled, just the skin takes on this colour. The red is pretty red and the inside goes flaky at he scratches there quite alot.

Thanks doc.
Answer 337 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Bessie
He may have ringworm - see
Ask your doctor to prescribe him some Lamisil if he agrees?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.