Question

HELP: Girl inflect a boy situation,how do u handle it,men specially
Morning to all

i was dignosed years ago and my current husband then boyfriend applied for a life cover policy and it was approved ,as couple he suggested i go test too,supprise i was positive,him being _ by the outcome of the policy of cos, but we had been intimate by that time n without a cd. i thought he was going to leave then, but he stood around. encouraging me,supportive.
but things have changed ,i think he cannot deal with reality now and he has regrets i think,he treat me like an object, he is so suspicion of evry single male species i come across inc family members.
according to him i have to hate evry man. he sometimes says hurtful words like se*ebe,you enjot having man around, like he does not trust me at all.
He wants me to do everthing the way he wants, he searches my phone, emails,he does not want me to go to family events/funerals.
I personally have accepted my status and doing well, xcept he stresse me a lot, i think his stress is going to kill me more than the virus its self.
I want to leave him, but i am not well to start off fanancially. i feel he has not accepted my status and he blames me all the time, life is not nice and we have too kidz.
he does not want to get conselling. i tried putting up,but its not easy.
has anyone being in a relationship where she bought/infected a boyfriend ? cos i believe the situation differs if it is the other way around, woman forgives and forget and continue loving.

ADVISE