Question

Help I thinks this is a fake pregnancy
Hi My sons dad came to me for advice please help me in giving him the correct advice. His girlfriend apparently had a miscarriage in february she never went to the doctor or hospital then last week she told us that she is pregnant and that she normally hets her period on the 22 she then started bleeding on the 27th (which I think she was just a few days late, she then claimed that she had a miscarriage, now she went to the doctor they did not do a scan nor a womb scrape my thing is this how is it possible to have a misscariage in feb, not going to the doctor and fall pregnant again after 4 weeks. Shame I really care and he is so clueless.

Please comment

It is possible. There would be no way of knowing without an examination and tests.