Question

help me !!
Hi there.I wanna ask you a favour if you could help me with an exirsise plan because i don't lose weight and i gim about 4-5 days a week.i am a diabetic and whant to look good infront of people. my breast are to big and i whant to work off all those fat around my waist.if you could help me with an exirsise plan and give me some tips i would apresiate it very much.Sorry for my poor spelling but i am actually Afrikaans speaking.

Hi there

I suggest you log onto www.health24.co.za and join the free gym-based interactive exercise programme called "War ON Wobbles". There you will get all the info you need as well as weekly monitoring. If you prefer a home-based programme, then log onto the same site but go into the fitness section and you'll find "Shape up for Summer". There are many different cardiovascular options with great goals from which to choose, as well as a range of resistance exercises you can do from home.

If you eat a balanced diet and perhaps increase your carbohydrate intake, you should not lose weight, however, you will become more toned and perhaps lose centimetres from your waist.
However, as a diabetic, I strongly recommend you see a dietician who can advise you on eating the correct foods in an active lifetsyle and controlling your blood glucose.

Good luck.