Question

HELP ME
Im 21 years old. I was on the pill for about three years but that didn't help. I have terrible period pains.Every single month. It is so bad that I have to take off from work. The pains are constant and I throw up as well. Nothing helps. I go for a warm bath, I make myself a warm water bottle and drink about 4 panados. That only works for a little wile. Is there something else I can do about it? Help me please!!!

You could try Ponstan. You may also need to see a gynecologist to exclude endometriosis.