Ask an expert

24 Nov 2005

Im 21 years old. I was on the pill for about three years but that didn't help. I have terrible period pains.Every single month. It is so bad that I have to take off from work. The pains are constant and I throw up as well. Nothing helps. I go for a warm bath, I make myself a warm water bottle and drink about 4 panados. That only works for a little wile. Is there something else I can do about it? Help me please!!!
Answer 564 views

01 Jan 0001

You could try Ponstan. You may also need to see a gynecologist to exclude endometriosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18601 votes