Ask an expert

01 Aug 2007

Help me please!! Normal Birth?
Can anybody please give me some advise. My first daugther was born through c-section cause the doctor told me that I have "male" like bones (dont know what you call those bones that dilate when having a baby) but it has been 5 years now and I am now pregnant with No2 but would like to have a normal birth. Does anybody think that I'll be able to have a normal birth and what are the implications if I do. I really dont feel like sitting with the scar etc. and would like to experience normal birth.
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

It would depend on how the pregnancy progresses and also the size of the baby.\ This can only be assessed close to the time of labour.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.