Question

Help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Hi to all, esp those who have been thru what i'm going thru right now. I am 21 this year and my bf is 22. our amazing relationship is 3 months short of 4 years old. For 1 year we have maintained a long dist realtionship (he moved to C.Town, coz of career reasons) so i am used to the long spaces of contact, but i got used to it and it suited me as i enjoyed the freedom in a way and the time when we were together, were wonderful and that much more special.

Now he is moving to London (leaving tonight infact) because he has the opertunity now, which i understand. (He is still young and must do things such as this to avoid regret later on). He left Cape Town and has been up here in Jhb for 2 weeks sorting out his visa etc, and ive spent most of my time with him. My wish is to get on that plane with him tonight and problem solved we can both be happy. But i cannot do this as i only finish studying at the end of next year, then i want to go over-i am getting itchy feet and want to explore. He wants me to go over too, as soon as i can- we love each other more than i think i realise/know. My gut feeling is that things will work out for us eventually,coz i feel we are right for each other. He only comes back in December for Christmas etc. That is months away!!

How do i cope with not being able to just pick up that phone to hear his voice?? (Its way too expensive!) I feel as if someone has riped my heart out!!!!

Help me cope!! please....

thanks to all!

Hey, fruity, of course overseas phone calls are expensive ( though Telkom keeps raising the cost of local calls, while dropping long-distance rates, thus denying acess to the majority of SA citizens who have few friends in Hong Kong ) --- but what's wrong with email as a means for keeping in contact ? You can exchange words and pictures for the cost of a short local call, as soon as he gets online overseas, which should be easy enough for him. That way, you can leave your heart in its usual place, for later use.
Maybe you can join him at the end of next year --- and maybe start saving for a visit during university / whatever vacations, to explore your own options over there ?