Ask an expert

02 Dec 2004

Help my!!!
Ek gaan deur iets baie moeilik.En hiers niemand om mee te praat nie.Ek is besig om my myself die heeltyd seerte maak net om beter te voel.Mense sal nou dink ek's mal maar hoe moet mense verstaan as hul nie self daardeur is nie.Alles raak net te veel.
Answer 642 views

01 Jan 0001

I fully agre with Paul, Shaun, and Lonestar. You need to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment and a discussion of the findings and your treament options. ordinary people might not understand what you have been experiencing --- a psychiatrist will be able to do so, and to suggest the best ways to remedy it
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.