Question

Help my!!!
Ek gaan deur iets baie moeilik.En hiers niemand om mee te praat nie.Ek is besig om my myself die heeltyd seerte maak net om beter te voel.Mense sal nou dink ek's mal maar hoe moet mense verstaan as hul nie self daardeur is nie.Alles raak net te veel.

I fully agre with Paul, Shaun, and Lonestar. You need to see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment and a discussion of the findings and your treament options. ordinary people might not understand what you have been experiencing --- a psychiatrist will be able to do so, and to suggest the best ways to remedy it