Question

Help - My cat is a bully!!!
Can someone please give me advice on my cat.

He is 11 months old (neutered) and my other cat 3 year (female and spayed), they love each other and have a ball. My problem is the rest of the cats in the complex where I live.

My cats have access to the front garden as the dogs are in the back and they don't get on. My male (Nougat) goes into my neighbours house (she has 3 female cats) and pins them to the ground and bites them on the throat. These 3 cats are so terrified that when they hear Nougat's bell around his neck, they actuall pee or poo in the house. They refuse to go out, incase they run into Nougat. My neighbour chases him out her house when she is there, but that is only in the afternoon when she gets back from work.

He also recently started bullying another cat in the complex and he literally sits ontop of them while they are on their backs and bite their necks.

He only started this about 2 months ago, so I dont know why he has started this behaviour. He is such a lovable kitty with me and so soft and meak with my female cat, but all the other cats are a problem. My neighbours are complaining and I don't know what to do about this.

Can anyone please give me advice? I don't want to lock him inside the house when I am at work because they are so used to roaming outside during the day. Please, if you have any suggestions it would be much appreciated.
cybervet

You will have to restrict his movement to prevent him getting to the other cats. Its not fair on them either.