Question

HELP PLEASE
HI IM 20 AND IM NOT LIVVING WITH MY PARENTS ANYMORE..
MY PARENTS ARE DIVORCED NOW FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS AND I HAVE 3 MORE SISTERS ONE IS 19 LIVING WITH HER BOYFRIEND, ONE IS 15 LIVING WITH MY MOM, ONE IS 13 LIVING WITH MY DAD-MY MOM AND DAD WHERE HEAVY DRINKERS WHEN THEY WERE MARRIED THERE WAS AL OT OF ABUSE IN OUR HOUSE-BUT IM GLAD THATS OVER BUT THE PROBLEM IS MY MOM IS AN ALCOHOLIC SHE SUFFERS FROM DEPRESSION AND THE NEW MAN/ THE ONE SHE CHEATED WITH WHEN SHE WAS WITH MY FATHER HITS HER ONCE A WEEK WHEN THEY HAVE AN ARGUMENT... MY SISTER (15) WENT TO LIVE WITH MY MOM BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO PROTECT HER AND MY SISTER ISNT IN SCHOOL ANY MORE BECAUSE SE WANTS TO PROTECT MY MOTHER BUT MY MOTHER DOESNT CARE IF MY SISTER DONT FINISHES SCHOOL AND IM WORRIED CAUSE MY SISTER STARTED TO DRINK AND USES DRUGS AND CUTS HERSELF - SHE WENT FOR THEROPY THAT MY FATHER ARRANGED AND IT WENT WELL UNTIL MY MOTHER AND HER BOYFRIEND CALLED THE THEROPIST AND TOLD HER SHE WASTING HER TIME AND MUST NEVER COME AND SEE MY SISTER AGAIN.. IM WORRIED..

NOW MY LITLLE SISTER WANTS TO LIVE WITH MY MOTHER TOO- I THINK THEY WANT TO LIVE THERE CAUSE THERE IS NO RULES OR ANYTHING THEY CAN GO OUT WHEN EVER THEY WANT AND COME HOME WHEN EVER THEY WANT TO.. WERE AT MY DAD THEY HAVE RULES AND TIME...

ITS VERY HARD ON MY FATHER CAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO KEEP HIS CHILDREN AWY FROM THEIR MOTHER- AND HE TOLD MY MOTHER HE WOULD EVEN PAY FOR HER TO GO INTO REHAB BUT SHE WANTS TO KNOW NOTHING... WHY IS SHE ONLY THINKING OF HERSELF AND NOT HER DAUGHTERS.. OR EVEN HERSELF...?
AL I WANT FOR MY SISTERS IS A MOTHER WHO CAN STAND BY THEM NOT LIKE MY CHILDHOOD- NO MOM TO TAKE U SHOPPING FOR A MATRIC FARFEWELL DRESS, NO MOM TO DO SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES FOR URE FIRST BORN- NO MOM TO CHECK OUT VENEUS FOR A WEDDING....-NO MOM TO DO HOME WORK WITH.

Sorry to hear about this sad situation. SO your mother is depressed AND alcoholic, and abused. And the alcohol will easily prevent any treatment for Depression, whether medication or counselling, from working properly, and will worsen her depression. I can understand that your sister may have wanted to protect her mom, but a girl of 15 can't protect a woman from an abusive man --- and by joining her in alcoholism, and cutting and taking drugs --- who on earth does she think she is protecting ?
For your mother to allow a girl of 15 in her care to take drugs, to drink, and to have called off her psych's treatment, is neglectful and harmful, and shows her to be an unfit mkother --- she should be reported to the child welfare authorities for investigation. Why isn't your father doing something about this ? Similarly, your younger sister ought not to be allowed to live with such an incompetent mother. Your father shouldn't wory so much about "keeping the children away from their mother" when she is an unfit mother, according to your description.
Beep ?