Question

help please
is it true that a sperm can find its way from the opening of the virgina to the womb, meaning that a person can become pregnant even if penetration was not present? coz my boyfriend came on me and he was not inside me at the time, the semen was just on top of my virgina. please assist

Although the risk is lower when ejaculation happens without penetration, it is still possible to fall pregnant. Factors such as the closeness of the semen to the opening of the virgina and whether the female is in her fertile stage of her menstrual cycle will however have a bearing on the likelihood of the woman falling pregnant. - http://www.menstruation.com.au/periodpages/couldibepregnant.html

If you want to make 100% sure I suggest that you contact your General Practitioner.