Question

HELP PLEEEZZZZZZ
I want to know (not sure if I am at the right "department:). I am on the pill - Femodene, when is the savest time to have sex if you are on the pill?Because I did have sex sunday and it was on my last day of my period so I am not sure when is the savest time so I did not take any "morning after pills" because I am on Femodene for at leaste 3 years. How save is the pill in general?Can someone help me please? Sorry so many questions...........

You are protecte throughout the month on the Pill and it is more than 99% safe if used correctly.