Question

HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE
HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE BEEN TTC FOR FOUR MONTHS THIS IS THE FOURTH MONTH. THESE PAST THREE MONTHS I,VE BEEN USING OVULATION PREDICTOR TESTS (AT THE RIGHT TIME OF THE MONTH)&THE RESULT HAS BEEN POSITIVE ON ALL OCCASIONS. ON THE 23RD OF THIS MONTH(JULY)MY DOCTOR SENT ME FOR A PROGESTERONE TEST(BLOOD TEST)&THE RESULTS WERE VERY PUZZLING BECAUSE THEY SHOWED THAT I,M NOT OVULATING BUT THE OVULATION TEST CAME OUT POSITIVE ON ALL OCCASIONS. I ASKED MY GYNAE TO PLS EXPLAIN WHATS GOING ON BECAUSE I AM TOTALLY CONFUSED&SHE SAID SHE DOESN,T UNDERSTAND IT(SHE DOESN,T KNOW).

COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME&GIVE ME SPME SORT OF EXPLAINATION, MY GYNAE WANTS TO PUT ME ON CLOMID FOR THREE MONTHS.

HELP ME PLEASE.
THANK U

The blood test is more accurate than ovulation kits but has to be done at the right time of the month. If done too early or too late, it will not be accurate. As you have only been trying for 4 months, why don't you give it a bit longer.