Question

help with fertility vitamins
Hi My husband and I are trying desperately for a baby its been 10 weeks and the periods keep on comming, I know I am being impatient, I wasnt on the pill, my husband and I have busy work comitments, what multivitamins could we use to aid conception that arent going to cost a small fortune. Thank you for your help
fertility expert

Dear Lea

There is at present not sufficient evidence to recommend the use of vitamin supplements as a routine for enhancing fertility. Provided that a couple are on a reasonably well balanced diet there should be no need to use any supplements. Also the period of 10 weeks is far to soon to expect conception to occur immediately and by definition a fertility problem exists if 1 year of regular unprotected intercourse fails to yield a pregnancy.