Question

help with heartburn
I would like to find a natural or organic cure against heartburn. Currently my husband uses rennies for this pain. I am not happy with this as I think it is unhealthy. Is there anything else that I can give him against heartburn. I am looking for something that can be made at home or bought from a health store. I am very health contiuous!
thanking you

Mel, heartburn is often due to a hiatus hernia and then the best would be to either take a strong drug like Pantoloc® or Lanzor®, or to have surgery. Taking something that just suppresses it may lead to cancer later on. The best would be for him to see a gastroenterologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.