Question

HELP....I have for the last +-1 week noticed that my right foot
is very swollen and sore late in the afternoon,the problem has now moved to my left foot aswell and the swelling too is moving up my leg (Knee height as I am typing)...When I push my fingers into the swollen area it leaves a dent....Is this water retention "sp",if so what can I do about it..I too would like to know if it is dangerous....My wife is very worried but I try make a joke of it,although I am very very scared....

SF, if it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply, you should see your doctor a.s.a.p. It might be nothing, but it might be a sign of something serious like anaemia, kidney problems, circulation problems, etc. Good luck.