Question

HELPLESS
Me and my boyfriend is going out for 3 years and I never manage to reach an orgasm with him inside me, I easily reach orgasms one after the other, when it is done orally, he once said he feels he cant satisfy me, but I think the problem lies with me, alot of people told me to totally relax but i dont know if I relax in the right way, we stay on our own, i just dont know what the problem could be, I would really like to experience an orgasm with intercourse and another thing he sometimes doesnt lasts two minutes and it's over. Could you please help me, am i that abnormal???
Sexy

Most women can take on average about 14 minutes to orgasm. You are saying that he reaches orgasm after 2 minutes, so as we are dealing with a premature ejaculator as well, he might want to do something about lasting longer.
Please see the archive for info on premature ejaculation