Ask an expert

02 Apr 2007

Can you recomend in Durban a surgeon for the removal treatment of hemorrhodes (piles) thank you
Answer 463 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Jojoe
any surgeon will be able to do this - ask your GP who he would suggest?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.