Question

henna ink and its properties
Hi Doc, this is actually for our dog but maybe you could help. He has a pigment problem on his nose and we cant use spf spray because it is raw. Now I wonder if henna ink would help control the extent of burn he gets and if it can be applied to raw, broken skin? We love him like a family member and theres no cybervet!

Thanks for the help.

Paul, I know someone who should know the answer to this. I’ll contact him in the morning. Please repost your question as a new question if I don’t come back to you within a couple of days. Good luck.