Question

Hepatitus or T.B.
I had hepatitus A, and someone I knew later got fluid on the lungs and the doctors said that it was probably T.B. , but they couldn't do tests because of her lungs, she has night sweats and can't eat fatty food or drink alcohol without feeling sick, could it be hepatitus instead of T.B. or both, they did however put her on T.B. medication and the fluid went away but the sweats and eating and drinking problems persist, can hepatitus cause fluid on the lungs in anyway or agrevate it?

Thanks Rocko

Rocko, it is possible to have both diseases at the same time, but from this side of the screen it sounds more like TB than hepatitis. Severe hepatitis can lead to fluid on the lungs if it affects albumin synthesis, but by the time that happens you will have been admitted to the hospital already. Good luck.