Question

Herb enhancers
Good day

I am 23 and have small bust size. The following herb is said to increase your body's estrogen's receptors:
Fennelgreek
Fennl
Wild Yam
sawpalmetto
Black Qchosh
Dong Quai

Do you think any hormonal adverse effects may arise from using these herbs. Currently I am taking 200mg (saw), 500mg (Dong), 400mg (black).

Kind Regards
Y

Yon, this is more a question for the natural health expert than for me. Dong quai is rumoured to increase the effects of ovarian and testicular hormones, saw palmetto may inhibit the production of dihydrotestosterone and wild yam contains compounds similar to progesterone. As far as I know none of them will cause bigger breasts. Good luck.