Question

Herb Question feedback
I have many times visited this site, not necessary participated, but just sat down and read some of the posting, when I was feeling down or discouraged.

I don't know if all of you realize what an effect this site can have on you.

I took all the postings and my Question about herbs, printed it and gave it to my husband. He face just lit up and he smiled, he suddenly became so excited - he could not stop talking and planning last night. His a much more chearful person this morning.

Many thanks to all for your postings, it made a big difference to at least two people.

LOL

Delighted to hear it, Herbs. Many Happy Returns of the Seeds !