Question

Herbal life
I use the herbal life products(fibre and herb tablets and multi vitamins) and repalce two meals with herbal shakes is it safe and have only supper

Dear Bukiwe
You may have noticed from many of my replies to other questions regarding the use of slimming pills that I am opposed to the use of such products. If you click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Pills and Drops' you can compare the ingredients of the products you are using with the listed herbal slimming pill ingredients to see if they are safe and if they actually promote weightloss. Also check the shakes to see if the energy content of a serving (with whatever liquid is prescribed, e.g. water or low-fat milk) does not exceed 2100 kJ (the amount of energy per meal recommended when an adult woman wants to lose weight).