Question

Herbal replacement for HRT
I am 61 and used Estropause N for a couple of years.
I have decided to take herbal (menoglove extra) instead.
I still have hot flushes and seems to struggle to sleep at night.
I was put on HRT when I was 51 and feel that by now I should stop using it. I am healthy but I have gained a lot of weight which seems imposible to lose. Can I rather try Dixarit and will I get this with out a prescription? One last comment while I was using the HRT (Estropause N) I had normal periods every month and I do feel at the age of 61 this is absurd. My bone density is above the normal, I do have a papsmear every year and mammogram tests which reveals to be very good every time.

The herbal remedies are not always very successful. You can try Dixarit but you will need a prescription.
The weight gain is related to metabolic changes from the menopause. See a dietician to help you with this.