Question

hernia
hi Doc, i have problem with my tummy and the Dr diagnose me with hernea last year. i am sufering pains under my left breast, nausea, bilias whenver i drink milk. terrible pain at the back. i feel breathless sometimes. pls help me because iam not sure whether is ulcers.

thank u!

Tshepi, it might be a hernia, a stomach ulcer, gall bladder problem or even a liver problem. It’s difficult to say what it is without examining you first, but an ultrasound of the abdomen wouldn’t be a bad idea. Let me know what it said and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.