Question

Heroin Addiction & herbal detox heroin addiction
Hello, my best friend is a heroin addict, she smokes the heroin so u could say it is not so bad, bud its bad. She has now decided that she wants to come clean b4 new years, But the doctor only prescribed 1 bottle of physeptone for her.
Is there any sort of herbal mixture or over the counter drugs that I can get for her to help her with the withdrawl?

Cindy, as far as I know there is no safe herbal product. On the other hand you have to remember that going cold turkey won’t kill her. Physeptone® may help make the withdrawal less uncomfortable, but it is definitely not necessary. Good luck.