Question

Herpes
Eversince 2005 I have been getting this blister on the inside or outside of my lips.Sometimes it burnes when I urinate other times it feels like a normal pimple.Now I've got it again and last night I saw a white milky discharge but it does'nt smell bad.I had hiv test and all sort of blood test it came back negative.Once I ask a nurse and she said it could be an ulcer from not drinking water.
What is it?Should I refrain from sex?Been married for 4 years.Had a hiv test and std test,was negative.

I can't tell what it is without examining you. It certainly could be herpes, in which case recurrences will occur. These can be lessened by using Zovirax at the start of an attack. If you have been having sex, then your husband also probably has it by now, so there is no reason not to have sex at this point.