Question

hi
i am stuck in a relationship that i dont want to be in. i am not inlove with the guy anymore but he insists on seeing me. i had the police involved and had an interdict but i dont want to humiliate this person like that to let him go to jail, but he just doesnt listen and even when i tell him its over he still makes like i am his girlfriend. Sometimes i even allow all this to happen because i feel sorry for him to allow him to manipulate me. i am scared that i will need him when i need help and he wouldnt be there. here where i am i dont have any relatives and ...i dont know im just sick of the whole circle thing.please advise me

I 'm sure you earlier on explained calmly and pleasantly but firmly to him that you had no further interest in the relationship. It should be explained to him ( is there a mutual friend or someone in his family you know ) who you can ask to explain to him that it is over, his activities make it even less likely you'll change your mind, and that the interdict means he can be jailed and deeply embarrassed if he doesn't obey it ?
But you absolutely cannot have it both ways, and maybe, intentionally or accidentally, you have been giving him mixed signals. You can't tell him to stay away, and get and interdict against him - but hope he'll be available if you need some help ! Make other friends.