Question

Hi.
hi, i''m 16 and i masturbate and when i cum i care so much where the sperm is going, i clean very well the toilet and the place where i masturbate, but sometimes i think someone (girl, woman) is going to get pragnant. i know this cannot happen, but i''m worrying. i never had sex before. please tell me some facts about this, help me to ease my mind because i am worrying so much, hope you''re going to answer me.
sexologist

unless the semen lands directly on the vagina, ther is a very unlikely chance of a woman falling pregnant. however, if the fear is bothering you, you may want to ejaculate into a condom. in doing so, you do not need to worry about cleaning up.