Question

24 Apr 2006

hi doc!
I have a big problem right now and i am going to marry next year..I am scared coz from my age 26 i still dont have a menstruation since before as in i never been have experienced to have a menstruation..What would be the remedy for this? Can I still be pregnant or not? Hope you can help me also about my case..Thank you and more power..

Dear Anne
I think you must see a gynecologist - some girls have a hymen that does not have an opening and they never see the blood when they menstruate. You could also have a womb problem - the doctor will be able to see with a sonar.