Question

Hi: Doc
My question to u is: I have a problem of passing urine always and also having problem of feeling pain in the joins of body pls can you tell me the cause and other ways which I can use in order to continue with my life. By the age I am 26 year old.

Dear Nengovhela
If you have problems passing urine and suffer from sore joints, you firstly need to have a medical examination. These symptoms may indicate that you have a kidney disease or suffer from gout or arthritis. Once your dr has diagnosed what is causing the difficulty with urination and your joint pains, we can have a look at changing your diet to counteract the problem.
So please go to your doctor or the nearest hospital for a checkup.