Question

Hi doc - only gynae doc to answer this question please
I would appreciate if only gynae doc would answer this question.
I am still very early in my pregnancy, 7 - weeks and have flue. I rest and drink plain Panado. Would this flue do any harm to my baby?
How do I know any fever's I had didnt harm my baby I know to high heat and or fever could harm baby.
I take an multivitamin for pregnant woman it has 150mg of vitamin C, can I take more in the form of oranges and orange juice, this helps allot to boost my immune system, please advise...

Check your temperature regularly to see if you have a fever. If you do, Panado should bring it down.
You can eat extra oranges.