Question

Hiatus Hernia
I was diagnosed with a 3cm hernia and was advised to have it fixed after 4 years of trying pills.
The surgeon operated and by accident punchered my lung which fell flat and after three hours
got me alive again. After 6 six months had food poisoning and started to vomit only to find out by
another surgeon that after physically cutting me open and not laparoscopically that my stomach
was lying upside down between the heart and lungs and was corrected. question is?
1) what exercise can i do make my diagfram stronger
2) ever since my body took such a hammering i seem have slight problems with focusing on my
eyes and have a sensitive stomach will this eventually go away because i am a healthy athlete
3) could it be the uptake of vitamins and elements or is my body not quite in balance, i also seem to recover much slower after excercise.
4) I also seem to have a lot of flatuence when i stress.

Please advise

SC,
1). You can’t really make your diaphragm stronger by doing some sort of exercise. You can try to concentrate on breathing deeply, but that’s about it.
2). I can’t say for sure, but it should improve with time.
3). I don’t understand this question. Please reformulate it as a new question.
4). This may be due to the hernia, but lots of people without hernias have the same problem. Stress increases bowel movement and therefore also flatulence.
Good luck and let me know if you have more questions (please post them as new questions otherwise I will miss them).