Question

High Acid content in skin?

I hardly know how to begin to descripe the problem. My finace's feet are always damp (don't know if they smell, as I have lost all sense of smell).

Sometimes when I buy him new socks he only has to wear it once and it is so holy and bleached that I have to through it away.

His socks are always bleached (looks like an exact imprint of his foot) and rock hard, no matter how many times I wash it. His shoes get worn out from the inside. It almost looks like a kind of acid that is eating it away. What bothers me the most is the fact that his socks are bleached after just wearing it once. As you may have gathered, I am buying a LOT of socks at the moment...
Foot expert

They say there is always a first time for everything andthis is the first time I have heard of this.
The sweating you can try reduce by soaking his feet in a VERY weak solution of potassium permanganate (one match sized crystal in a litre of warm water, soak for 5 mins)
otherwise I suggest a trip to the dermatologist