Question

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO FIND OUT THERE IS A 22 YEAR OLD GUY THAT WORKS WITH US THAT SUFFERS FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. IF HE SLEEPS 2 HOURS A WEEK, ITS A LOT. HE'S BEEN TO 2 DOCTORS ONE TOLD HIM HE'S UNFIT (HE GOES TO GYM FOR 2 HOURS FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY) AND THE OTHER SAID THAT IT COULD BE BECAUSE OF HIS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. THE DOC ONLY GAVE HIM MEDICATION FOR HIS HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. THIS POOR GUY HAS CIRCLES AROUND HIS EYES AND IS REALLY SLEEP DEPRIVED. AND I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HELP HIM. DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR HIM.

Dear Vicks
Why does he sleep only 2 hours - is he suffering from insomnia, or is he working too hard? Give him this to read:
http://www.4woman.gov/faq/insomnia.htm
It sounds to me as if he needs professional help. Did he tell the doctor about his sleeping problem?