Question

High Blood Pressure
Hi There

I was wondering if there are any herbal or natural medication available to help with high blood pressure. The medication the doc prescribe for hubby is causing problems in the bedroom (side effects of the meds)

I have decided to have both of us sign up at the gym and follow the DASH Diet. What else is there available herbal or natural meds to assist with this condition?
Pharmacist
pharmacist

Hi A

I would advise AGAINST discontinuing your husbands treatment, or to try treating it yourselve. Many BP medicine may have an effect on men, whilst many others wont - By consulting his doctor again, the issue may be resolved with an alternative product.