Question

HIgh colesterol and diabetic
I'm writing on behave of my friend.Both her husband and son (age 13) have very dangerous high levels of colesterol and have have been diagnosed as being diabetic. They need to eat 6 meals a day, she needs recipies and meal ideas. Could you please help. it must be easy and quick to prepare as well as recipies for freezing. Easy recipes for lunchboxes
Could you also help with meal planning? Thank you

Dear Lee-Ann
Please tell your friend that she and her family should consult a clinical dietitian (phone (012) 998-5650 (mornings) for the name and address of your nearest dietitian), because anyone with multiple conditions such as high cholesterol and diabetes should have individual diets worked out for them. It will be well worth their while to do so.