Question

high protein low carb
Please could you supply me with a list if high protein items and low carb items.

Thank-you

Dear Sharon
All meat, fish, eggs, cheese and milk are high protein and low-carb. If you want this information because you are using a high-protein, high-fat, zero-carb diet, like the Atkins diet, then please reconsider. To read more about the negative effects of a high-protein, high-fat diet click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and search for the article I published on 'The Atkins Diet' which is based on the Position Paper I prepared for the Association for Dietetics in SA. Don't stay on such a diet for long and then change over to low-fat, high-fibre diet instead (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy) and combine this with regular exercise.
Take care