Question

High Sex Drive
i am a married woman of 29, i have 3 children. Since 5 years ago i have this insatiable libido. I have it x2 a day and still masturbate. My husband is complaining that he can not keep up with me and that i need to seek professional advice. i am also having and extra marital affair, and he is also complaining that he cannot keep up with me sexually.

This kind of activity is a problem when it interfers with your normal daily life. It may be that you could have a sexual addiction. I would urge you to talk to a trained professional in this area to get a diagnosis and treatment if necessary. Contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral.