Ask an expert

21 Aug 2007

high triglyceride
what should i do to lower my high triglyceride (500)naturally
Answer 370 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Nasim
To lower high triglycerides you will need to consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area), for a triglyceride-lowering diet.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.