Ask an expert

16 Jan 2008

hip pain
my mom 93 suffers from pain in the hip and goes into the groin what can I do to relieve the pain.
Answer 372 views
Anti-ageing expert
Anti-ageing expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Sandy, thank you for the question
Please submit your question to the Cyber Doc on the web page. She can be found under the experts, and will give you more appropriate advice regarding the problem you describe.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.