Question

hip pain
I experience pain in my right leg and hip, which spreads to my shoulder and then locates at the back of my eye. Early mornings I cannot step on my leg, as something feels too short, and it hurts at the back of my neck (right side as well). Somebody said it might be a tumour of some kind, is this possible? I feel like a puppet with my strings too short on the one side. Thanks.
ChiroDoc
ChiroDoc

This may be a low back problem with referral of symptoms to the upper spine. The leg and hip pain is also directly related. An x/ray examination may reveal the possible causes. If not very clear - referral to a Neurologist or Neurosurgeon may be necessary for an MRI and further attention. Discuss this with your Family Physician or Chiropractor. The actual physical examination should indicate which route to follow.